Global Education Index list scholarly, peer-
The goals of the Global Education Index are:
- To disseminate knowledge among researchers, professionals, engineers, academicians, technologists and students in an efficient manner.
- To recognize a Journal’s worth to the profession it advances to aid the progress in scientific and research disciplines.
- To empower professionals, engineers, academicians, technologists and students with reliable information and data about indexing of journal.
- To faithfully list quality journals ensuring integrity, transparency and honesty in Indexing.
- To list journals of academic excellence, whose articles are referenced in other Indexed journals.
- To assist new journals towards the goal of recognition and merit.
Organisation: Global Education Index
Most recent version: 2016